Your privacy is important to JEVA A/S. We have prepared this declaration on the protection of personal information to inform you about how we collect, use, disclose, share and keep your personal information. Please read this declaration on the protection of personal information to learn about our practice for protection of personal information. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail on email@example.com.
A: Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information about your personal identity. When you make a purchase at www.jeva.dk/shop, we collect different personal information, including your name, your postal address, your phone number, your e-mail address and your payment card information. For companies we also collect company name, Central Business Register number and contact person information. We can use your personal information for the following purposes:
- For any purchase of goods, a receipt will be issued immediately after payment.
2A. Customer Service
- When you interact with our customer service representatives via e-mail, telephone or in person, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, your postal address, your phone number, your e-mail address, company name and Central Business Register number, as well as information on your support or service needs. We use this information to provide you with customer and product service.
- When purchasing a JEVA product at JEVA A/S, payment takes place by means of a payment card via QuickPay, which is approved and PCI-certified by Nets.
- The QuickPay payment solution uses SSL encryption for communication with Nets. SSL encryption is also used for the communication between the customers and the server where QuickPay is located. This means that all information transmitted over the Internet is encrypted with a security certificate. This way it is not possible for intruders to intercept information about your credit card.
- Alternatively, you can pay via PayPal, where payment is directed to PayPal´s payment page. The PayPal payment solution uses SSL encryption for communication between the customers and the server where the PayPal payment solution is located. This means that all information transmitted over the Internet is encrypted with a security certificate. This way it is not possible for intruders to intercept information about your PayPal login.
- Company names are used for communicating personally with the company.
- The Central Business Register number is used in some countries to receive our services without having to pay VAT, as well as to meet the reporting requirements for the tax authorities.
- Information on the contact person in your company is used for communication cf. paragraph 1.
- Company names and company addresses may also be used on exported reports.
B: Data sharing and storage
All information collected through JEVA A/S´ website in connection with the purchase and/or enrolment for our Newsletter is stored on JEVA A/S´ website, which is hosted by an external hosting partner (data processor). The communication between the webshop and the server takes place via a secure SSL encrypted connection.
JEVA A/S does not share data with third parties, except for those third parties involved directly by JEVA A/S in the running of Jeva Lædervarer.
C: Your Rights
In connection with our handling of your personal information, you have several rights:
- The right to receive information on how we handle your personal information.
- The right to gain insight into your personal information.
- The right to correct any incorrect personal information.
- The right to have your personal information deleted.
- The right to object to your personal information being used for direct marketing and profiling.
- The right to transfer your personal information.
All the above rights are handled manually by contacting the person responsible for personal data.
We may reject requests which are either unreasonably repetitive, require a disproportionate amount of technical intervention, affect the protection of the personal information or whose implementation will be extremely impractical.
We strive to maintain our services in a way that protects information from faulty or malicious destruction. Therefore, when deleting your personal information from our services, we may not always be able to delete the corresponding copies from our archive servers immediately, and it is possible that the information cannot be removed from our backup systems.
We will not disclose personal data to companies, organizations and individuals outside JEVA A/S.
With your Consent
JEVA A/S will only share general personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside JEVA A/S, if we have your consent. We require your active choice of disclosure of all personal information.
We delete your personal data on our own initiative when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
Cookies and other technologies: